Runaway Bay 210
SEASONAL AVAILABILTY NOW AVAILABLE! STEPS FROM BEACH!
To book your perfect vacation just fill in your arrival and departure date and get our best price.
This beautifully remodeled, cozy, 1 bedroom/ 1 bathroom condo is perfect for a romantic getaway! Positioned on the Bay on Anna Maria Island and across the street from the Gulf of Mexico your surrounded in tropical paradise. With so much to see and so many activities to enjoy you’ll create memories together that will last a lifetime.
We hope you have the opportunity to enjoy some of the unique features of this beautiful unit:
• Carefree check-in, go straight to your unit no office visit required
• Electronic Lock, so no keys to worry about
• Located at front of complex, near beach access crosswalk
• Beach Gear
• Fully Equipped Kitchen including microwave, stove, dishwasher, fridge, and coffee maker.
• Dining Room Table that seats Four.
• Free WIFI
• TV’s in bedroom and Living room
• Washer and Drier conveniently located in unit
• King bed
• Walk-in shower
• Screened and furnished patio with view of pond
• In close proximity to the pool
• Bath Towels and Quality Linens provided
The Runaway Bay Condominium has a lot to offer our guests:
• Tennis Court
• Fitness Center
• Largest Heated Swimming Pool on Island
• Shuffle Board
• Bocce Ball
• Clubhouse with wifi
• Deeded Beach access across street
• Beautiful Fishing Pier
• Charcoal Grills on property for guest use
• On-Site Rental Management office
• Kayak & Canoe Launch
There is also a lot to do in the surrounding area:
Runaway Bay is in walking distance from the Historic Bridge Street, the Hub of entertainment in this wonderful beach community, a street where you can shop, dine, and play from beach to bay. The free trolley also makes a stop on Gulf Drive, right in front of Runaway Bay’s complex. Take the trolley to the beach or anywhere else you want to visit on the island without worrying about getting sand in your car. Visit downtown Anna Maria Island, Holmes Beach, or any of the local restaurants or establishments. You can even jump on the trolley for just a scenic ride around the island! In addition to the free trolleys, locals and visitors alike can travel up and down the island for exceptional quality seafood restaurants and coastal living shops via bike, golf cart, kayak, or boat. This area also offers a great variety of boat tours, fishing charters, parasailing, scuba diving, and Golf among many other exciting activities. There is no better way to experience Florida’s Gulf Coast than spending your vacation at Anna Maria Island.