Our website address is: https://www.bestbeachgetaways.com
- Types of Information Collected. We may collect the following types of information from you:
- information that you actively choose to disclose when you submit an information request through the Site, sign up to receive one of our community e-newsletters, participate in an online survey or use the “Email your Favorites” feature on the Site, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address or other information by which you may be identified,
- information automatically collected when you visit the Site, such as your IP address, browser type and other software and hardware information, and information about what web pages you have visited, what queries you have run and advertisements you have viewed
- To contact you. We may periodically send you information and promotional materials about our services, properties and products in which we believe you may be interested. If you want to stop receiving informational and promotional materials from us you can follow the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or contact us
- To provide and manage the Site. We use the information we collect from and about users to measure and improve the services and features offered through the Site, to allow you to participate in contests or promotions, to enable you to communicate and share with other users, and to provide you with customer support and respond to inquiries.
- How We Share Your Information with Third Parties. We do not sell or rent user information we collect through the Site to any third parties for their own marketing purposes. In the event we want to sell or rent your information to third parties for their own marketing purposes in the future, we will notify you and you will have an opportunity to affirmatively opt-in to receiving these third party marketing communications. BBG does share your information with third parties in some circumstances as follows:
- BBG does not have access to or control over web beacons or cookies that third-party websites may use. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these third-party websites. You are encouraged to review the privacy policies of the different websites you visit. In addition, some third-party advertising companies may provide a mechanism to opt-out of their technology. For more information about the opt out process, you may visit the Network Advertising Initiative website, available at: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp. In addition, your browser may allow you to adjust your browser settings so that “do not track” requests are sent to the websites that you visit. However, BBG will not disable tracking technology that may be active on the Site in response to any “do not track” requests that we receive from your browser.
- Notice to Residents of Countries outside of the United States. BBG is headquartered in the U.S., the Site is hosted in the U.S. and the data you submit to the Site is stored in the U.S. The privacy and data protection laws in the U.S. may not be equivalent to similar laws in your country of residence. By using the Site, or by providing us with your information, you consent to the collection, transfer, storage, and processing of information to and in the U.S.
- Securing Your Information. We use commercially reasonable administrative, technical, and physical precautions to keep the information about you that we have gathered protected from unauthorized use or access. You should recognize, however, that no computer system is fully secure and that there are inherent risks associated with the Internet.
- The Site Is Not Intended for Children Under 13 Years Old. The Site is not directed to children under the age of 13. We will not knowingly collect or use personal information from anyone under the age of 13. Minors who are 13 years old or over should secure the permission of their parent or guardian before providing any information on or through the Site. We ask parents to be particularly careful in supervising any children using the Site, especially the interactive portions.
- Access to and Correction of Personal Information Maintained About You/Ability to Opt Out of Further Contacts.
- In the event you wish to determine the nature of the information we have collected from or about you, please contact us.
- Updates and Corrections. In addition, if you have corrections or updates to the information, we are maintaining about you (your address for example), please help us keep your information accurate by providing us with the corrected information.
- Opt Out. In the event that you do not wish to receive future marketing and similar materials from us (other than those we are required by law or by contract to provide to you), please contact us and notify us of your request. Our inadvertent failure to comply with this request shall not be a violation of this policy. Please note that we may have gathered information about you through other sites, sources, methods and means (including through our affiliates) and this opt out may not necessarily be applied to the information we have about you that has been provided by these other sources. In addition, if you opt out to receive certain information, you may not be able to utilize certain portions of the Site.
- If you have questions about the operation of this site or other matters, please direct them to our marketing team.