Sunrise Beach 2105 - 2193525
Unit 2105 SAHARA'S PANAMA! FANTASTIC VIEWS!
To book your perfect vacation just fill in your arrival and departure date and get our best price.
Welcome to “Sahara’s Panama”
Awake each day to an ocean view from your 21st floor balcony. Breathe in the fresh ocean air and gaze out at the emerald green water (keep an eye out for dolphins swimming offshore). Enjoy a leisurely ocean-side breakfast and head down to the elevated pool deck or to the beach for a day of fun. Later, relax and take a cat nap as you listen to the waves lapping at the shore or nurture yourself with a long soak in the jacuzzi tub while you’re sipping on a colorful beverage. Perhaps you’ll venture out to enjoy the variety of shops, restaurants and other family attractions within walking distance. Spend evenings under the twinkling stars with the feel of the balmy ocean breeze on your face. You will thank those lucky stars for finding such a perfect vacation spot. It’s all waiting for you at “Sahara’s Panama!”
This private and romantic, 2-bedroom/2-bath, ocean-front suite has a luxurious master suite. It comfortably accommodates 7 with a king-sized bed in the master, a sleeper sofa in the living area and a bunk bed in the second bedroom. Enjoy a full kitchen with full-sized appliances. It is a well-appointed suite with three flat-screen TVs. Free Wireless Internet – stay connected, but no work allowed! There is a washer and dryer in the unit for those who wish to do a quick load of laundry while on vacation. Another great feature of this complex is the covered parking below the building; no street-crossing to go between the car and the resort!
This suite is located within Sunrise Beach Resort, offers access to exclusive onsite amenities including two outdoor pools (one heated year-round) and two whirlpools on an oceanfront elevated deck (eliminates flying and stinging sand!), a large fitness center AND direct access to the beach! This is in an ideal location along the oceanfront providing easy access to all that Panama City Beach has to offer.
The beach is breathtaking, and you will see dolphins swimming in the early morning and mid-afternoon. During the months of April and October, you can see stingrays. There are plenty of treasures to discover with endless attractions including Pier Park just a 5-minute drive (with a Walmart Super Center), Gulf World Marine Park, Shipwreck Island Water Park, Zoo World Zoological Conservatory, Ripley’s Believe it or Not, Coconut Creek Family Fun Park, Skywheel, St. Andrews State Park, Shell Island, boating and fishing expeditions, and swimming with dolphins!
Features at Sahara’s Panama include:
• Carefree check-in: Come directly to our beach home once you arrive
• 860 sq. ft. of living space
• 200 sq. ft. balcony with breathtaking ocean views from the 21st floor
• Living room with Smart TV, seats 5 and sleeps 2 with sleeper sofa
• Dining area seats 4 at the dining table and 4 at the kitchen counter
• Kitchen with microwave, toaster, blender, coffeemaker
• Master bedroom with king bed, Smart TV, gulf view and balcony
• Master bath with shower and separate soaking tub
• Bunk room with twin bed over a full bed (bunk) and a Smart TV
• Guest bath with tub and shower
• Wireless internet
• Full-size washer and dryer
• Fitness center/barbecues/arcade and game room/pools/whirlpools
Whether you are planning a family vacation, weekend getaway, or a romantic escape to the Emerald Coast, it will be your favorite escape to return to year after year! Your memorable moments at “Sahara’s Panama” are sure to last forever!
• No smoking/pets/parties/large gatherings
• Must be at least 25 years old to book (During Spring Break, there must be one (1) person 25 years of age for every two (2) persons under 25 years of age)
• The resort charges $20 for parking for the entire stay